Frequently Asked Questions
CPO Money Back Guarantee, Returns and Cancellations
- What is your Money Back Guarantee?
And because we’re so confident in the reconditioned products we sell, our satisfaction guarantee is valid for a full 60 days from time of purchase on all reconditioned items.
Please note that CPO’s Money Back Guarantee is for the amount of the merchandise ordered and does not cover any additional expenses related to installation, materials, etc. The customer is responsible for the return shipping costs unless an incorrect or defective product was shipped. Click here for more information on our return policy.
- What is your return policy?
Easy Returns or Exchanges with CPO
To return an item, just follow these easy steps:
Step #1: Call us at 866-303-4276 to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
Step #2: Place a copy of your invoice in the box and write your RMA number on the invoice.
Step #3: Insure the package for your protection and return to:
900 Raco Drive
Lawrenceville, GA 30046
Only part of the tool needs to be replaced, do I need to send the entire item back?
Yes, to process your return properly, we need to have the complete item returned. For example, if your cordless drill driver’s battery is not charging we’ll need the drill driver, charger, battery, and case returned.
My tool arrived with a missing part, can you get that for me?
Often times the answer is yes. Please call our Customer Care team at 866-303-4276 and verify if the part can be ordered and sent directly to you.
How are refunds issued?
Refunds are issued via the method of original payment excluding wire transfers. Returns are processed within 48 hours of receipt in our building.
I paid for additional materials and installation costs for the item I purchased from CPO, will that money be refunded?
Unfortunately, we cannot reimburse customers for any costs associated with installations, additional materials, etc., when an item is returned or exchanged.
- What is your cancellation policy?
Certified Factory Reconditioned Products
- What is a Factory Reconditioned product?
- Why buy a Certified Factory-Reconditioned product?
Quality - Guaranteed Tough
Like New - Product has experienced very little or no usage; any necessary repairs are performed by factory trained technicians before resale
Full Warranty - Each reconditioned tool carries a full warranty (same as new)
Price - Significant savings vs. new!
- Where do reconditioned products come from?
- Who repairs the products?
- What are your shipping terms?
- When will my item ship?
Some heavy items may ship via freight carrier. Freight carrier delivery times vary.
*Certain items require 2-3 business days to ship. This is clearly indicated on the product pages and in the shopping cart for applicable items.
- When will my item arrive?
- Can I track the shipment of my order?
You may also visit our order status page and input your order number and billing zipcode to obtain the same info.
- Do you offer expedited shipping?
- Do you ship to Canada? Do you ship to PO Boxes? Do you ship to APO/FPO addresses?
- Do you ship internationally?
Payment and Checkout
- Do you charge sales tax?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Do you accept international credit cards?
- Can I have my order shipped to an address that's not my billing address?
- When I successfully submit an order, is the order approved automatically?
Privacy and Security
- Is my online transaction safe?
- How can I contact you if my questions aren't answered here?
CPO is an authorized dealer of our brand partners. We are not the manufacturer or a division of the brands we sell.
CPO is committed to customer satisfaction and we are always happy to hear from our customers!
Contact us or call us toll free: 866-303-4276 (9:00AM-9:00PM EST Monday-Friday.) Every effort is made to respond to emails and voice mails within one business day.