The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Reciprocating Saw (Bare Tool) combines cutting speed with convenience features for faster, more efficient cutting. It's powered by the industry's fastest charging 18V lithium-ion batteries (sold separately), allowing users to remain in one battery platform and use the same fast-charging 18V batteries on the XRJ04Z as they use across the Makita 18V LXT cordless tool line-up.
The XRJ04Z is equipped with efficiency features for faster cutting. The long 1-1/4" stroke length increases cutting efficiency, and the refined crank mechanism design minimizes blade deflection and reduces vibration. Convenience features include a large two-finger variable speed trigger, electric brake, and "tool-less" blade change for faster blade installation and removal.
- Makita-built variable speed motor delivers 0-2,800 strokes per minute and a 1-1/4 in. stroke length for faster cutting
- Tool-less blade change system allows for faster blade installation and removal for increased productivity
- Variable speed trigger for added convenience
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 19-1/8 in. long
- Weighs only 8.3 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- LXT 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Reciprocating Saw (Bare Tool) - MKTNXRJ04Z
- Reciprocating Saw Blade
- Bare Tool - Batteries and Charger Sold Separately