Offers an array of features and powerful performance in a compact size. Side, drop-in loading magazine that accepts standard 23 ga. headless pins sized 5/8 in., 11/16 in., 3/4 in., 1 in., 1-3/16 in., and 1-3/8 in. The nail lock-out and red window alerts the user when to reload pins as the two-finger trigger is used for controlled firing. With a compact size and weighing in at only 2 lbs., the AF353 was engineered for all-day professional use ideal for installing moulding, chair rail, tacking trim, glass retainers to doors, cross pinning dowels and joints, cabinets, paneling, glazed bead, craft work, picture frame assembly, window beading, rattan furniture, and a whole host of other woodworking applications. Additional convenience features include a reversible belt hook that allows the tool to remain close by, a rear exhaust port that directs exhaust air away from the user and work surface, a built-in air duster that provides convenient air flow to clear your workspace, and two removable no-mar tips with sightlines for increased pinning accuracy.
- Powerful motor drives 15 gauge "DA" style angled finish nails from 1-1/4 in. to 2-1/2 in.
- Magnesium body, aluminum magazine and cylinder deliver strength and durability
- "Tool-less" depth adjustment for more precise flush and countersink nailing
- Nail lock-out mechanism protects tool and work surface from dry-fires
- Built-in air duster provides convenient air flow to clear work surface
- Efficient motor design offers leading power performance
- "Tool-less" easy to clear nose for fast and easy nail extraction
- Two-mode selector switch for control over nailing operation
- Multi-directional exhaust port directs exhaust air away from operator
- Includes two removable no-mar tips; convenient on tool storage
- Pneumatic Nailer Oil (181434-7)
- Safety Glasses( 2) No-Mar Tip
- Tool Case
- Air Fitting