The Makita 1-3/4 in. Roofing Coil Nailer (model AN454) combines rugged construction and robust performance with less weight (only 5.2 lbs.). The AN454 accepts standard .120 shank diameter coil roofing nails from 3/4 in. to 1-3/4 in. nails in length. The AN454 is engineered for longer tool life with durable and lightweight aluminum housing and an easy-loading adjustable canister. Ease-of-use features include a "tool-less" depth adjustment engineered for more precise control and flush nailing. Additional features include large carbide inserts on the nosepiece for long lasting performance. Oversized steel wear plates are engineered to reduce abrasion on the tool.
- Faster nail driving speed for maximum performance
- Aluminum housing for longer tool life
- Lightweight design at only 5.2 lbs.
- Easy, one-step open, adjustable canister system for faster, more precise nail loading
- Tool-less depth adjustment dial for more precise control in flush nailing shingles
- Built-in magnet ensures last nail is driven
- Large carbide inserts on nose piece for long lasting performance
- Tool-less shingle guide designed for easy adjustments and consistent shingle placement
- Reversible belt hook allows the tool to remain close
- Ergonomic rubberized grip for increased comfort on the job
- (1) Hex Wrench (783202-0)
- (1) Pneumatic Nailer Oil (181434-7)
- (1) Safety Goggles (192517-8)
- (1) Air Fitting (311006-A)