Combines ease-of-use and powerful performance in a compact size. Bottom-loading magazine that accepts 18 ga. staples sized 1/2 in. to 1-1/2 in. The staple reload indicator window alerts the user when to reload nails, and the contact arm and trigger are used together for controlled firing. Compact size and weighs only 2.7 lbs. for all-day use. Additional convenience features include a reversible belt hook that allows the tool to remain close by, a multi-directional exhaust port that directs exhaust air away from the user, a built-in air duster that provides convenient air flow to clear your workspace, and a two-mode selector switch offering quick control over nailing operation.
- Efficient motor design offers leading power performance.
- "Tool-less" depth adjustment for more precise flush and countersink stapling
- Built-in air duster provides convenient air flow to clear work surface
- Two-mode selector switch allows operator to select sequential or contact stapling operation
- Multi-directional exhaust port directs exhaust air away from operator
- Staple reload indicator window alerts the operator when to reload staples
- Housing bumpers protect tool and work surface
- Aluminum body for durability with less weight
- Includes two removable no-mar tips; convenient on tool storage
- Powerful motor drives standard 18 gauge, 1/4 in. narrow crown staples from 1/2 in. to 1-1/2 in. in length
- Pneumatic Nailer Oil
- Safety Glasses
- (2) No-Mar Tip
- Tool Case
- Air Fitting