Impact GOLD Insert Bits begin with high quality steel engineered for use with impact drivers. To help withstand the increased impact energy of the most demanding fastening applications, Impact GOLD Insert Bits feature Xtreme Torsion Technology, which allows the torsion section of the bit to flex under load and reduce pressure off of the bit tip.
Each bit is subject to a rigorous five-stage manufacturing process which includes a correction stage engineered to deliver consistent and superior fitment, bit after bit. Designed exclusively for use with high-torque impact drivers, Makita's B-42569 Impact GOLD #2 Phillips Insert Bits (100-Pack) are ideal for driving screws in a wide variety of heavy-duty applications including deck building, framing, installing plywood subfloor and more.
- Xtreme Torsion Technology is engineered to allow the torsion section of the bit to flex under load, taking pressure off of the bit tip for increased durability in high torque applications
- Precision-fit tip engineered to prevent "cam-out" and stripping
- High-quality steel construction for durability and long life
- Designed exclusively for use with high torque impact drivers, making it ideal for the most demanding fastening applications
- Impact GOLD #2 Phillips Insert Bits (100-Pack) - B-42569