With an ultra thin design, Makita's Ultra Thin Cut-Off Wheels combine faster cutting with a zirconia aluminum construction for making cuts in metal and stainless steel pipes, sheet, and channel.
- .032 in. thick for faster cutting and reduced material waste
- Zirconia Aluminum construction makes these wheels ideal for ferrous metals including stainless steel
- Ultra thin design requires less energy for improved battery life when used with cordless grinders
- For making cuts in metal and stainless steel pipes, sheet, and channel
- 60 grit abrasive for cleaner cuts
- 4 in. x .032 in. x 5/8 in. Ultra Thin Cut-Off Grinding Wheel - B-46143