Makita created a new class in cordless with 18V LXT® Sub-Compact tools. Makita Sub-Compact gives users 12V handling with 18V performance, and compatibility with the world’s largest 18V cordless tool system. The CX300RB is a combo kit with three 18V sub-compact solutions for drilling, driving, fastening and cutting.
The kit includes an ultra-compact 2-speed brushless driver-drill with two speed settings that weighs only 2.8 lbs., and a variable speed brushless impact driver with two speed settings that weighs only 2.6 lbs. For more efficient fastening, the impact driver features Assist Mode (A-mode) which helps eliminate “screw cam-out” and "cross threading" by driving at low speed until tightening begins. The kit also includes brushless recipro saw with 0-3,000 strokes per minute, yet weighs only 6.2 lbs. The kit includes two 18V LXT® Compact 2.0Ah batteries, and each reach a full charge in only 25 minutes on the efficient Rapid Optimum Charger – the fastest charge-time in the category – for less downtime and increased productivity. For added convenience, the batteries feature an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT® system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion batteries. Makita 18V LXT® batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Driver-Drill weighs only 2.8 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 6-3/8" long
- Mechanical variable 2-speed transmission (0-500 & 0-1,700 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and driving applications; delivers 350 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Impact Driver weighs only 2.6 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-5/16" long
- Assist Mode (A-mode) feature helps eliminate "screw cam-out" and "cross threading" by driving at low speed until impact begins
- Variable speed (0-1,300/0-3,000 RPM & 0-1,600/0-3,900 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications; delivers 1,240 in.lbs. of Max Torque in an ultra compact design
- Recipro Saw delivers 0-3,000 strokes per minute and a 13/16" stroke length for faster cutting
- Compact and ergonomic design at 12-1/2” long and weighs only 5.7 lbs.
- Ideal for work in tight spaces
- 18V LXT® Sub-Compact Brushless 1/2" Driver-Drill (XFD11ZB)
- 18V LXT® Sub-Compact Brushless Recipro Saw (XRJ07ZB)
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
- 18V LXT® Sub-Compact Brushless Impact Driver (XDT15ZB)
- (2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Compact 2.0Ah Battery (BL1820B)
- Tool bag