Makita demolition steel is constructed of high quality steel for improved efficiency. The steel is hardened for increased durability in a variety of demolition applications. Each bit is coated to help prevent corrosion.
- High quality steel construction for long life
- Hardened for added durability and long life
- Use in channeling, chipping and edging applications
- For use with demolition and rotary hammers that accept SDS-MAX accessories
- 1" x 18" Flat Chisel, General Purpose, SDS-MAX (D-36491)