18V LXT Blower is a go-to clean-up tool, and a favorite on job sites and in workshops. Seamlessly combines the convenience of cordless with the superior power-to-weight ratio of Makita's battery technology. With up to 20 minutes of run time on a single charge, it's the perfect addition to your gang box or tool box. Part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have fast charge times, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Variable speed (0 - 18,000 RPM) for optimum speed control.
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 20-3/4 in. long
- Up to 20 minutes of continuous operation at high speed with a 5 Ah LXT battery
- Weighs only 3.9 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip handle for increased operator comfort
- Makita-built variable 3-speed motor produces a maximum air velocity of 179 MPH
- A perfect addition to any gang box or tool box
- Features an integrated LED battery charge level indicator
- Provides up to 65% more run time per charge
- Reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- 18V LXT Blower (DUB182Z)
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5 Ah Battery (BL1850B)
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
- Tool Bag