Combines a high power-to-weight ratio with easier starts and less vibration for a full range of applications. The 50cc engine delivers 3.9 HP, with an Easy Start spring-assisted starter. The Touch and Stop single-lever operation is engineered for immediate shut-off for added convenience. Additional features include an easy-to-clean chain compartment for efficient clearing of chips, even when rip cutting, and the advanced vibration dampening system that is engineered to reduce vibration.
- Magnesium housing for improved durability and less weight (only 11.9 lbs.).
- Easy Start spring-assisted starter with optimized engine management for quick starting with less force
- 13,800 RPM with faster acceleration for more efficient cutting performance
- Compact design engineered with smooth rounded surfaces for easy cleaning and operator comfort
- Large dual spike bar for increased productivity
- Touch and Stop single lever control shuts off engine with just a touch
- Slide-out baffle can be configured for efficient cold weather operation
- Two point durable inertia/mechanical chain brake
- Chain compartment is easy to clean and clears chips away efficiently
- Lateral chain tensioning for easy adjustment