Makita engineered the 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw (model HS7610) with pro framers in mind, combining power and performance with ease-of-use features, superior balance, less weight, and job site durability. It also includes a dust nozzle accessory that directs material away from the operator and easily connects to a vacuum for improved dust extraction. It is ideal for a range of framing and cutting applications.
The HS7610 has a powerful 14 AMP motor and weighs only 8.7 lbs. for a high power-to-weight ratio. It has a heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base engineered for improved durability and straighter cuts. The large cutting capacity (2-1/2 in. at 90 degrees, 1-3/4 in. at 45 degrees) with a maximum bevel capacity of 0-45 degrees is ideal for most common angles. Ease-of-use features include easy-to-read markings on the depth and bevel scales, on-board blade wrench, and a flat motor housing design for improved stability when changing the blade. The lower guard design improves performance when making bevel and narrow cuts.
The HR7610 includes a Makita 7-1/4 in. 24T Framing Blade engineered to deliver faster, cleaner cuts. The carbide tips are specifically set to withstand the harshest conditions such as plowing through nail-embedded wood. The HR7610 is ideal for framing walls, siding, roofs and floors using a range of dimensional and engineered lumber including OSB, LVL, PSL, plywood, and more. It is ideal for framers, builders, masons, carpenters, and general contractors.
- Well-balanced and lightweight (8.7 lbs.) for superior handling and performance
- Powerful 14 AMP motor deliver 5,500 RPM for performance and job site durability
- Heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base engineered for improved durability and straighter cuts
- Included dust nozzle accessory directs material away from the operator; allows connection to a vacuum for improved dust collection
- Bevel cuts 0-45 degrees for the most common cutting applications
- Large cutting capacity (2-1/2 in. at 90 degrees, 1-3/4 in. at 45 degrees)
- Lower guard design improves performance when making bevel and narrow cuts
- Large and easy-to-read markings on base for more precise cutting
- Flat motor housing design for stability when changing the blade
- Ergonomic rubberized front grip and handle provides added comfort
- 7-1/4" 24T Framing Blade
- General Contractor (D-45989-1)
- Hex Wrench (783217-7)
- Dust Extracting Attachment (196520-1)