The Makita T-01410 6-1/2 in. 40T Carbide-Tipped Fine Crosscutting Saw Blade has an ultra-thin kerf design for use with cordless circular saws.
- Ultra-thin kerf carbide-tipped design provides smoother cuts with less drag on the motor and minimal material loss
- Carbide tooth construction for clean cuts and long life
- Fully hardened and expertly hand-tensioned steel saw plates for true cuts
- Specially designed for cordless saws to permit more cuts per charge
- For use with 6-1/2 in. Cordless Circular Saws with 5/8 in. arbor
- 6-1/2 in. 40T Carbide-Tipped Fine Crosscutting Saw Blade - T-01410