The Large Rising Base Miter Saw Stand (WST01N) is a versatile and durable accessory for a range of pro trades, wherever the job takes them. The WST01N has five height configurations and offers material support extensions that extend up to 9 ft. to support long crown molding, and folds in seconds for easy portability. In addition, the 12-1/8 in. wide aluminum feed roller and adjustable material stop are engineered for increased speed on repetitive cuts. Convenience features include a spring loaded mechanism for quick and easy set-ups, solid rubber wheels for easy job site portability, and compatibility (it will fit all Makita miter saws, sold separately).
The new stand is the perfect companion to a Makita miter saw for a broad range of cutting applications including crown molding, baseboard, case and base, and long wood materials.
- Large platform base for additional work space
- 5-position adjustable stand offers a 26", 27-3/4", 29-7/8", 31-1/4", or 33" height position
- Durable duty 12-1/8" wide aluminum feed roller and adjustable material stop engineered for increased efficiency on repetitive cuts
- Spring loaded mechanism for quick and easy set ups
- Material support extensions extend up to 108" (9') with a maximum supported weight of 220 lbs. for increased cutting efficiency
- Solid rubber 12" wheels for easy portability, job to job
- Portability and adjustment features are ideal for a range of cutting applications including crown molding, baseboard, case and base, and long wood materials (miter saw not included)
- Fits all Makita miter saws