18V X2 LXT Brushless Power-Assisted Wheelbarrow is a convenient solution for material transport on job sites. You can use one or two Makita 18 Volt LXT batteries: Use one 6 amp-hour battery and get up to 60 minutes of run time under load. For longer run time, drop in a second LXT battery and double the run time (kit includes 5.0Ah batteries, 6.0Ah batteries sold separately). Makita brushless motors are engineered for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life, and the Hand-Truck/Wheelbarrow has a Makita-built BL Brushless Motor that provides high power efficiency for transporting up to 275 lbs. of material on job sites. It has 2 speed settings, with a maximum speed of 2.5 MPH on a 12-degree incline. For versatility and convenience, the wheelbarrow is reversible with side rails on the flat bed for easy up and down installation.
Additional accessories include a steel tube flat bed (sold separately) and steel bucket (included). For added convenience, the rear wheels adjust from 19" to 30" to accommodate the work environment, and can also be detached and replaced with easy-installed L-shaped legs. L.E.D. lights are located on each side of frame help illuminate the work area. The Power-Assisted Hand Truck features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT), engineered for increased dust and water resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- delivers 7,800 RPM
- Two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries deliver corded power without leaving the 18V LXT battery platform
- Electric brake stops the grinding or cut-off wheel in 4.5 seconds or less for maximum productivity
- Electronic Torque Control turns the motor off if rotation of the wheel is suddenly forced to stop
- Automatic Speed Change technology adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimum performance
- Vibration absorbing back handle is isolated from the motor housing effectively reducing vibration to the operator's hands
- Rear handle paddle switch with no lock-on feature
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for smooth start-ups and longer gear life
- 18V X2 LXT (36V) Brushless 7” Cut-Off/Angle Grinder (XAG12Z1)
- (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Dual Port Charger (DC18RD)
- 7" Tool-less Wheel Guard (123542-8)
- 7" Cut-Off Wheel Guard (122914-4)
- 7" x 1/16" x 7/8" INOX Thin Cut-Off Wheel, 60 Grit (B-12669)
- 7" x 1/4" x 7/8" INOX Grinding Wheel, 36 Grit (A-96045)
- Side Handle (143486-6)
- Tool Bag (831284-7)