Delivers cordless metal cutting power for a range of applications. Has a Makita-built high torque motor and a compact design with less weight, as well as convenience features like variable speed and a built-in LED light. Ideal for faster cutting through Unistrut , all thread, channel, corrugated, conduit, pipe, sheet metal, square tubing, and more. The kit includes two 18V LXT 5.0Ah batteries, and each reach a full charge in only 45 minutes. Part of Makita's expanding 18V lithium-ion series. Makita 18V lithium-ion batteries spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls . Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and compact lithium-ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Six-setting variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application.
- Built-in LED protection circuit with over-torque control protects motor
- Protective bumper design for added durability
- Tool hook secures the tool when not in use
- Accepts standard 44 7/8 in. x 1/2 in. blades
- Motor delivers faster cutting with variable speed 275-530 ft./min
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 20 5/8 in. long
- Weighs only 14.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Adjustable foot protects material and provides positive support for accurate cuts
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work area
- 18V LXT Portable Band Saw (XBP02Z)
- (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
- 44 7/8 in. 18TPI Band Saw Blade (792556-A)
- Tool Bag