Delivers cordless metal cutting power for a range of applications. Has a Makita-built high torque motor and a compact design with less weight, as well as convenience features like variable speed and a built-in LED light. Ideal for faster cutting through Unistrut , all thread, channel, corrugated, conduit, pipe, sheet metal, square tubing, and more. The kit includes two 18V LXT 5.0Ah batteries, and each reach a full charge in only 45 minutes. Part of Makita's expanding 18V lithium-ion series. Makita 18V lithium-ion batteries spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and compact lithium-ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Six-setting variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application.
- Built-in LED protection circuit with over-torque control protects motor
- Protective bumper design for added durability
- Tool hook secures the tool when not in use
- Accepts standard 44-7/8 in. x 1/2 in. blades
- Motor delivers faster cutting with variable speed 275-530 ft./min
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 20-5/8 in. long
- Weighs only 14.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Adjustable foot protects material and provides positive support for accurate cuts
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work area
- 18V LXT Portable Band Saw (XBP02Z)
- (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
- 44-7/8 in. 18TPI Band Saw Blade (792556-A)
- Tool Bag