Versatile, powerful and lightweight solution for any contractor dispensing large amounts of caulk and adhesives, including window installers, drywall contractors, fire stop installers, commercial glazers, boat builders, and more. With 1,100 lbs. of dispensing force, it is ideal for use with the highest viscosity adhesives and sealants, even in cold weather. Features a 5-speed dial with 0-66 Inches Per Minute (IPM), and a variable speed trigger that allows the user to optimize the flow rate according to the application. It has a compact design at 18-7/8 in. Part of Makita's expanding 18V lithium-ion series, the world's largest cordless tool system powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V lithium-ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Makita-built motor delivers 1,100 lbs. of dispensing force to dispense the highest viscosity adhesives and sealants.
- 5-speed dial optimizes flow rate from 0-66 IPM
- Variable speed trigger allows user to match speed to the application
- 360-Degree rotatable cartridge holder fits 29 oz. cartridges
- Drip-reduction feature automatically relieves pressure on the material when trigger is released to prevent unintentional dispensing
- Overload indicator light notifies the operator when tool is nearly overloaded to minimize breakage of the sealant cartridge
- Compact and ergonomic design
- Weighs only 5.9 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in LED light with afterglow illuminates the work area
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort
- 18V LXT lithium-ion battery (BL1850B)
- 18V LXT Rapid Charger (DC18RC)