An ideal drilling and driving solution for the user who wants more features. Combines 530 in.lbs. of max torque with an efficient brushless motor that delivers up 50% more work per charge, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. For the pro user, this means more drilling and driving power, greater productivity, and fewer trips up and down the scaffolding or ladder to get to the battery charger. In driver mode, the adjustable torque settings provide more control for a full range of applications, from large fasteners to smaller, delicate screws. For drilling into masonry, simply switch to the percussive hammer driver-drill setting. Weighs only 3.6 lbs. (with 18V 2.0Ah battery) for increased comfort and superior power-to-weight ratio. Includes two efficient 18V LXT compact 2.0Ah batteries, and each reach a full charge in only 25 minutes for less downtime and increased productivity.
- Variable 2-speed design (0-500 and 0-2,000 RPM) (0-7,500 and 0-30,000 BPM) covers a wide range of drilling, driving and hammer applications.
- BL brushless motor delivers 530 in.lbs. of max torque
- Motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling it to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled motor uses energy efficiently to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 7-1/8 in. long
- Weighs only 3.6 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Dual LED lights illuminate the work area
- 18V LXT Brushless Hammer Driver-Drill (XPH12Z)
- (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Compact 2.0Ah Battery (BL1820B)
- 18V Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
- Tool Case