"Combines Makita Brushless Motor Technology with concrete dust extraction without the cord. The industry's first 1 in. capacity rotary hammer in the 18V category, and sets new standards in the cordless tool category. Part of Makita's expanding 18V lithium-ion series, they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and compact lithium-ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
Powered by an efficient Brushless Motor with variable speed that delivers 0-950 RPM, 4,700 BPM, and 2.4 Joules with up to 50% longer run time than current Makita 18V LXT rotary hammers. The efficiency of the motor allowed Makita engineers to power both the tool and the separate vacuum motor with a single 18V (not 36V) lithium-ion battery. The separate vacuum motor also increases suction efficiency without sacrificing the performance of the rotary hammer. The result is a powerful and efficient rotary hammer with vacuum attachment. The HEPA Dust Extraction Vacuum Attachment is trigger-activated for user convenience. The rubber suction gasket is engineered to provide consistent contact with the work surface, where the dust is channeled to the dust container with HEPA filter, which captures 99.95% of dust particles (size 0.3 microns). An added feature is a two-second delay on the vacuum motor: after the trigger is released, the two-second extended suction collects remnant dust and particles as the bit is being pulled out of the work surface, making it ideal for overhead drilling. The high capacity dust container is clear and provides an accurate level indicator of collected material. The vacuum attachment has a quick release and can be easily detached from the rotary hammer when not needed. Additional ease-of-use and efficiency features include three-mode operation (rotation only, hammering with rotation and hammer only), a large two-finger trigger "
- The built-on vacuum attachment captures concrete dust during drilling and is activated by the tool for operator convenience.
- Vacuum powered by separate motor to maintain tool drilling performance, and provide a two-second delay to help capture remaining concrete dust
- Efficient HEPA filtration system captures 99.75% of particulates 0.3 microns and larger
- Efficient BL motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 14 5/8 in. long
- Weighs only 10.2 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to application for greater versatility
- Multiple chisel positions has 40 different positions to align tool more comfortably with the application
- Torque-limiting clutch prevents gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- 18V LXT Brushless 1 in. Rotary Hammer (XRH01Z)
- (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5Ah Battery (BL1850B)
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
- Dust Collection Attachment w/HEPA Filter (DX01)
- Side Handle (158057-6)
- Depth Gauge (324219-0)
- Tool Bag