Makita created a new class in cordless with 18V LXT Sub-Compact tools. Makita Sub-Compact gives users 12V handling with 18V run time and compatibility with the world's largest 18V cordless tool system. The 18V LXT Sub-Compact Brushless 11/16 in. Rotary Hammer (accepts SDS-PLUS bits) is ideal for working in tight spaces and for overhead conditions. The XRH06RB has an efficient Makita BL Brushless Motor for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. It has 2-mode operation for “rotation only" or “hammering with rotation", with 0-680 RPM, 0-4,800 BPM and 0.88 ft-lbs./1.2 Joules of impact energy for fast and efficient drilling. The compact size and lower weight mean reduced fatigue for operators, especially for overhead applications. Additional features include a vibration-absorbing handle that moves independently of the motor and hammer mechanism for increased operator comfort, as well as a variable speed trigger, built-in LED lights, and one-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes.
- Brushless motor delivers 0-680 RPM, 0-4,800 BPM and .88 ft-lbs./1.2 Joules of impact energy for faster drilling
- Weighs only 4.6 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Vibration absorbing handle moves independently of the motor and hammer mechanism for increased operator comfort
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to application for greater versatility
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work area
- Compact and Ergonomic design at only 10-3/4 in.
- One-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes