The 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 2,500 RPM Drywall Screwdriver (model XSF04Z, tool only, batteries and charger sold separately) breaks new ground in high demand applications. It's powered by a Makita brushless motor for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. With the exclusive Push Drive Technology, the 18V 2,500 RPM Screwdriver can be set on lock-on mode so the motor starts only when the fastener is engaged. This gives contractors a quieter work environment, and also saves on battery power. It's built for added durability with Extreme Protection Technology (XPT), which is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions. It is ideal for hanging sheetrock, metal framing, installing subfloors, backer board, and decking applications.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Brushless motor delivers 0-2,500 RPM with increased torque to handle high demand fastening applications
- Push Drive Technology - in lock-on mode the motor starts only when the fastener is engaged for a quieter work environment and to save battery power
- Depth adjustable nose piece delivers consistent screw fastening performance
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- All metal gears and aluminum gear housing for maximum job site durability
- Steel-reinforced belt clip and hook for increased durability and user convenience
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area; remains on for approximately 10 seconds after releasing the trigger
- Ergonomically designed rubberized pistol grip with large 2-finger trigger for increased comfort
- 3 in. Magnetic Bit Holder - 784812-6
- Belt Clip - 346449-3
- (2) Insert Bit