The 18V LXT Lithium-Ion cordless 2,500 RPM screwdriver (model XSF05Z, tool only, batteries and charger sold separately) breaks new ground in high demand applications. It's powered by a Makita Brushless motor for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. With the exclusive push drive technology, the 18V 2,500 RPM screwdriver can be set on lock-on mode so the motor starts only when the fastener is engaged. This gives contractors a quieter work environment, and also saves on battery power. It's built for added durability with extreme protection technology (XPT), which is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions. It is ideal for hanging sheetrock, metal framing, installing subfloors, backer board, and decking applications. It's part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion Series, the world's largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Push drive technology in lock-on mode the motor starts only when the fastener is engaged for a quieter work environment and to save battery power
- Brushless motor delivers 0-2,500 RPM with increased torque to handle high demand fastening applications
- Depth adjustable nose piece with 5/16 in. nutsetter delivers consistent screw fastening performance
- The BL Brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- 5/16 in. Magnetic Nutsetter, 2-5/8 in. (784804-5)
- Belt Clip (346449-3)