Two cordless solutions to handle most drilling, driving and fastening applications. The 18V LXT impact driver weighs only 3.3 lbs. for a superior power-to-weight ratio, and the 18V LXT hammer driver-drill delivers 750 in.lbs. of torque for the most demanding drilling and driving applications. The 18V LXT 4.0Ah battery provides 35% more run time per charge than the BL1830 battery, yet it charges in only 40 minutes for less downtime and increased productivity. For added convenience, the batteries feature an on-board LED charge level indicator. Includes two 18V LXT 4.0Ah batteries, Rapid Optimum Charger, and tool case. Both tools feature Extreme Protection Technology (XPT), engineered for increased dust and water resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions. Part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and compact lithium-ion batteries with the Star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Variable two-speed 1/2 in. hammer driver-drill (0 - 400 and 0 - 2,000 RPM) with Makita-built four-pole motor delivers 750 in.lbs. of max torque; weighs only 5.1 lbs. with battery.
- Variable speed impact driver (0 - 2,900 RPM and 0 - 3,500 IPM) provides 1,460 in.lbs. of max torque; weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery
- Hammer driver-drill and impact driver both feature Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 18V LXT lithium-ion 4.0Ah battery BL1840B features an integrated LED battery charge level indicator
- 18V LXT lithium-ion 4.0Ah battery BL1840B provides up to 35% more run time per charge
- 18V LXT lithium-ion 4.0Ah battery BL1840B reaches a full charge in 40 minutes or less
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- 18V LXT 1/2 in. Hammer Driver Drill (XPH03Z)
- 18V LXT Impact Driver (XDT11Z)
- (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah Battery (BL1840B)
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
- Plastic Tool Case