18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Power-Assisted Flat Dolly is a convenient solution for material transport on job sites. You can use one or two Makita 18 Volt LXT batteries: Use one 6 amp-hour battery and get up to 60 minutes of run time under load. For longer run time, drop in a second LXT battery and double the run time (batteries and charger sold separately). Makita brushless motors are engineered for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life, and the Hand-Truck/Wheelbarrow has a Makita-built BL Brushless Motor that provides high power efficiency for transporting up to 275 lbs. of material on job sites. It has 2 speed settings, with a maximum speed of 2.5 MPH on a 12-degree incline. For versatility and convenience, the wheelbarrow is reversible with side rails on the flat bed for easy up and down installation.
Additional accessories include a steel tube flat bed (included) and steel bucket (sold separately). For added convenience, the rear wheels adjust from 19 in. to 30 in. to accommodate the work environment, and can also be detached and replaced with easy-installed L-shaped legs. L.E.D. lights are located on each side of frame help illuminate the work area. The Power-Assisted Hand Truck features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT), engineered for increased dust and water resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions.
It's part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world's largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Delivers up to 60 minutes of run time (distance equivalent to one mile) under load using one 18V LXT 6.0Ah BL1860 battery (battery not included)
- Holds (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries but operates using (1) 18V battery at a time; utilizes second battery when needed (batteries not included)
- Makita-built BL Brushless Motor for optimal performance
- 2-speed with maximum speed up to 2.5 MPH on a 12-degree incline
- Reversible for versatility and convenience
- Interchangeable steel tube flat bed or steel bucket (steel bucket optional)
- Side rails on flat bed install in up or down position; large knob for easy adjustment
- Maximum load capacity up to 275 lbs.
- Rear wheel spacing is adjustable from 19 in. to 30 in. to accommodate the work environment
- 7 in. mechanical disc brake for faster stopping
- 18V X2 LXT Brushless Power-Assisted Hand Truck/Wheelbarrow - XUC01Z
- Flatbed Pipe Frame - 199116-7
- L-Shaped Legs
- 2 Rear Wheels