The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless 3-Speed ½ in. Impact Wrench (XWT11R) combines extended run time and speed control for unmatched fastening performance. The XWT11R is powered by a Makita brushless motor for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. Three speeds with reverse rotation auto-stop mode stops rotation in two seconds when fastener is adequately loosened, making the XWT11R ideal for automotive, installation, and fabrication trades. The Makita 2.0 Ah battery, model BL1820B, delivers up to 50% more run time per charge than the Makita BL1815 18V Compact battery, with a fast charge time of only 25 minutes for increased efficiency.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- BL Brushless Motor delivers 210 ft.lbs. of Max Torque
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-3/4 in. long
- 3-speed power selection switch (0-1,600 / 0-2,100 / 0-2,800 RPM & 0-1,800 / 0-2,600 / 0-3,500 IPM) for precise fastening control in a wide range of applications
- Reverse rotation auto-stop mode stops rotation and impact in two seconds when fastener is loosened adequately
- Efficient BL in. Brushless Motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered to provide improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Built-in L.E.D. light with an independent on/off switch illuminates the work area
- Weighs only 3.2 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- 18V LXT Brushless 3-Speed 1/2 in. Impact Wrench (XWT11Z)
- (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Compact 2.0Ah Battery (BL1820B)
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
- Tool Bag (831303-9)